|ASEAN is Association of Southeast Asian Nations|
By AEC (ASEAN Economic Community) ASEAN has it own goal to reach as it written on “ASEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY BLUEPRINT”, here is some :
CHARACTERISTICS AND ELEMENTS OF AEC
- The AEC is the realisation of the end goal of economic integration as espoused in the Vision 2020, which is based on a convergence of interests of ASEAN Member Countries to deepen and broaden economic integration through existing and new initiatives with clear timelines. In establishing the AEC, ASEAN shall act in accordance to the principles of an open, outward-looking, inclusive, and market-driven economy consistent with multilateral rules as well as adherence to rules-based systems for effective compliance and implementation of economic commitments.
- The AEC will establish ASEAN as a single market and production base making ASEAN more dynamic and competitive with new mechanisms and measures to strengthen the implementation of its existing economic initiatives; accelerating regional integration in the priority sectors; facilitating movement of business persons, skilled labour and talents; and strengthening the institutional mechanisms of ASEAN. As a first step towards realising the ASEAN Economic Community, ASEAN has been implementing the recommendations of the High Level Task Force (HLTF) on ASEAN Economic Integration contained in the Bali Concord II.
- An ASEAN single market and production base shall comprise five core elements: (i) free flow of goods; (ii) free flow of services; (iii) free flow of investment; (iv) freer flow of capital; and (v) free flow of skilled labour. In addition, the single market and production base also include two important components, namely, the priority integration sectors, and food, agriculture and forestry.
- Free flow of goods is one of the principal means by which the aims of a single market and production base can be achieved. A single market for goods (and services) will also facilitate the development of production networks in the region and enhance ASEAN’s capacity to serve as a global production centre or as a part of the global supply chain.
There will be long journey to reach the vision, with economic progress that saw today, there’s no doubt for ASEAN to take the positive impact at 2020.
Brunei Darussalam Capital city is Bandar Seri Begawan and population is arround 393,162 (June 20, 2011). Brunei Darussalam get independence from United Kingdom at 1 Februari 1984 National Language is Malay and English. Brunei currency is Brunei Dollar (B$).
Cambodia capital city is Phnom Pen and it’s population 13,395,682 (March 3, 2008). Cambodia get independence from France in at 9 November 1953. National Language is Khmer. Cambodia Currency is Riel.
Cambodia World heritage by UNESCO
- Temple Of Preah Vihear
Indonesia Capital City is Jakarta and it’s population is about 255,461,700. Indonesia get independence from Dutch at 17 August 1945. Indonesian national language is Indonesia. Indonesia Currency is Rupiah (Rp)
Indonesia World Heritage by UNESCO
- Borobudur Temple Compounds
- Komodo National Park
- Prambanan Temple Compounds
- Ujung Kulon National Park
- Sangiran Early Man Site
- Lorentz National Park
- Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra
- Cultural Landscape of Bali Province: the Subak System as a Manifestation of theTri Hita Karana Philosophy
Malaysia population is 30,390,000 with Kuala Lumpur as capital city. Malaysia get independence from United Kingdom at 31 august 1957. Malaysia National Language is Malay, English, Chinese and Tamil. Malaysia Currency is Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
Malaysia World Heritage by UNESCO
- Gunung Mulu National Park
- Kinabalu Park
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley
Thailand population is about 65,926,261. Thailand Capital city is Bangkok. Thailand is free country that never colonize by any other country. Thailand national language is Thai and the currency is Baht
Thailand World Heritage by UNESCO
- Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Historic Town of Sukhothai and Associated Historic Towns
- Thungyai-Huai Kha Khaeng Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Ban Chiang Archaeological Site
- Dong Phayayen-Khao Yai Forest Complex
Capital city of Myanmar is Nay Pyi Taw. Myanmar population is about 51,419,420.Myanmar gain independence from United Kingdom at 4 Januari 1948. Myanmar Currency is Kyat and national Language is Myanmar.
Myanmar World Heritage by UNESCO
- Pyu Ancient Cities
Capital city of Laos is Viantiane. Laos population is around 6,693,300. Laos get independence from France at 22 october 1953. Laos currency is Kip and Laos national Language is Lao.
Laos world heritage by UNESCO
- Town of Luang Prabang
- Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape
Philippine population is around 102,965,300. Philippine capital city is Manila. Philippine get independence from Spain at 12 june 1898. Philippine currency is Peso. Philippine language is Tagalog.
Philippine World heritage by UNESCO
- Baroque Churches of the Philippines
- Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park
- Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras
- Historic Town of Vigan
- Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Mount Hamiguitan Range Wildlife Sanctuary
Singapore celebrate Independence day at 9 august 1965 from Malaysia. Singapore Population is about 5,469,700. Singapore currency is Singapore Dollar. With national language English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil.
Vietnam get independence from France at 2 September 1945. Vietnam capital city is Hanoi. Vietnam Population is around 89,710,000. The currency is Dong and Vietnam language is Vietnamese.
Vietnam world heritage by UNESCO
- Complex of Hué Monuments
- Ha Long Bay
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- My Son Sanctuary
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Trang An Landscape Complex